daughter and son in law purchased their first home back
in October 2007, and of course just like being new
parent being a homeowner comes with all kinds of
couple of months ago my son in law noticed several bees
swarming in front of the house so he sprayed and low and
behold the bees were still there. My husband volunteered
to go over and spray again at night since the bees would
all be in one place so he thought and we would be the
went over at dusk and my husband did his stuff while I
played with my grandson (7 months old) in his play
area. We watched him outside as he became consumed with
fumes, but the bees were dropping, which we found to be
was not humorous was that the area the bees were
located, was right outside my little manís play area.
When my husband came inside he could still hear the bees
in the wall, which left us very concerned about the
safety of the baby, and that a bee/ bees could somehow
get through an outlet which sounded bazaar at the time
but you have a tendency to think of these things
especially when a baby is involved.
following morning we had the pest control company out
and they concurred that it was a serious problem, but
one that they were not equipped to handle and in turn
referred us to Animals Beware.
the grace of all
Animals Beware was able to come out the
following afternoon, which was a Saturday the 15th
of March, 2008, and after he evaluated the situation it
was indeed far more serious than any of us had
imagined. He began to dust the hive and then on the
inside he had to cut into the effected area, all while
we watched in awe that all this for a couple of bees.
Well to our dismay when the wall was opened there were
eight (8) layers of combs and thousands of bees. We ask
Animals Beware how long they had been there, his response was
even harder to believe that it could only take a few
months for the worker bees to build these combs.
my son in law or daughter would have been there instead
of us, we would have never believed this story. This is
one you had to see to believe.
cannot express our appreciation for what Animals Beware did, his
quick response and knowledge of a job you couldnít pay
me enough to do, which, kept my family out of harms way
with minimal damage. I cringe to think of what could
have happened had we not taken
seriously, and just had them do a basic treatment.
knowledge and experience was over and above, and why
anyone would choose this line of work again is beyond me
but we are grateful he did.
Debbie and Jim Mervar